• Operating range: from 0 to 32 m3/h with head up to 14 metres
• Pumped liquid: sewage water and used water in general, non aggressive
• Free passage: 50 mm
• Liquid temperature range: – from 0 °C to +35 °C for domestic use – from 0 °C to +50 °C for other uses
• Maximum ambient temperature for operation with motor above water: +40 °C
• Maximum immersion depth: 7 metres
• Motor protection class: IP 68
• Insulation class: F
• Standard voltage: 220-240 V – 50Hz single-phase 380-415 V – 50Hz three-phase
• Power cable: 10 metre H07RN-F, with plug for the single-phase version
• Installation: fixed or portable, vertical position
Stainless steel submersible centrifugal pump with microcast steel liquid vortex impeller, suitable for lifting sewage and drain water in general containing solid matter with size up to 50 mm.
AISI 304 stainless steel pump body, seal cover, motor cover, and cap with handle. Microcast steel impeller. Insulating rubber covered handle. AISI 316 stainless steel motor shaft. Double mechanical seal with interposed oil chamber (non-toxic oil) in carbon-alumina on the motor side, and silicon carbide/silicon carbide on the pump side.